Growing Securities Company is looking for a Sports minded Controller to join their team in Midtown Manhattan.
This is a permanent direct hire position that is inclusive on a competitive base salary, bonus, and benefits package.
location: New York, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $140,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
responsible for assessing the financial performance of the company and possible risks and investments.
- Leading the financial accounting function
- Managing a local and remote accounting team
- Preparing monthly financial statements package
- Overseeing external audits
- Preparing monthly financial statements
- Executing month end financial close
- Understand internal control design concepts and maintain a system of controls over accounting transactions
MUST HAVE A MIXTURE OF BOTH PUBLIC AND PRIVATE EXPERIENCE
- 4+ years experience in public accounting
- 3+ years experience in private accounting
- Bachelor's degree or higher in finance and/or accounting
- Current CPA credentials
- Experience with NetSuite, Concur, advanced experience with Excel
- Natural leadership skills, especially among peers
- Must be sports minded and able to influence and galvanize others to follow you toward a solution
- Must have a strong business acumen.
skills: Excel, Concur, Netsuite
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.