Randstad Professionals is actively assisting a long time client with its search for an AP Specialist in Burlington, NC. Our client is a well established and profitable organization with a strong track record of employee development and retention. They are offering a strong compensation and benefits package and are looking to hire quickly.
location: Burlington, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $32,000 - 38,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Manage collection activities for a designated AR portfolio to maximize cash collection. Develop positive relationships with customers, while still achieving target DSO results.
- Perform ongoing credit line evaluation; monitor payment patterns and order review.
- Investigate and resolve customer disputes/issues by working with Client Services, Sales Teams, and other departments, as needed.
- Ability to work closely with the Billing Specialist/Analyst on invoices that need to be re-billed.
- Assists in A/R related special projects including unapplied cash, collection analysis, trends, and collections at risk.
- Reconcile assigned accounts to maintain account accuracy.
- Work with management to provide accurate cash forecast models.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- 2+ years AR experience
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Experience with billing/ collections
- Strong attention to detail
- Available immediately
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply here, and contact Jordan Schilit with Randstad Professionals at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate and confidential consideration.
skills: Accounts Receivable, A/R Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.