Randstad Professionals is actively assisting a long time client with its search for an Accountant in Fort Mill, SC. Our client is a well established and profitable organization with a strong track record of employee development and retention. They are offering a strong compensation and benefits package and are looking to hire quickly.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 8-5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Prepare and audit accounting entries for general ledger
- Perform monthly bank reconciliations
- Review and ensure accuracy of tax reporting by payroll vendor
- Prepare sales and use tax returns
- Assist in monthly financial reporting, actual versus budget analysis and annual budgeting
- Serve as a back-up for other accounting functions
- Follow organization's established accounting processes
- Prepare documentation for external auditors
- Assist Director of Finance with other accounting, financial and administrative tasks
- Bachelors degree in Accounting
- 2 years of experience
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have a demonstrated capacity for detailed organization and disparate information.
- Must be well versed in analytical analysis.
- Must possess strong facilitation skills.
- Must have a solid working knowledge of Microsoft office products required to produce documents, spreadsheets and correspondence.
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply here, and contact Jordan Schilit with Randstad Professionals at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate and confidential consideration.
skills: Account Reconciliation, Fixed Assets
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.