Successful Investment Firm in San Francisco is seeking a strong, well-rounded Senior Accountant. This is a new position due to growth.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 105,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Perform accounting functions to support month end close,
- Work with third party CPA firm for annual tax returns, and other tasks as needed
- Oversee third party fund administrator and review all statements, reports, and transactions
- Process invoices for payment
- CPA required
- Proficiency in NetSuite preferred
- 3+ years' relevant experience
For immediate & confidential consideration, contact me directly at email@example.com.
skills: Month-End Close
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.