Ready for a real change?
Are quick track to partnership and work life balance in your career goals?
East side family owned CPA firm is seeking a Senior Tax Manager with potential to step into a partner role. Perfect for those that want to make a real difference in clients' futures.
Ideal candidate will have 6+ years of diverse tax experience working for a small to medium CPA firm who is adept at practice development and sustainability.
location: Kirkland, Washington
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
responsibilities: Primary Responsibilities:
· Facilitate tax compliance and consulting for individuals, families, partnerships, corporations, trusts and estates
· Prepare and review complex business and individual tax returns
· Garner and maintain new and existing client relationships
· Communicate with tax agencies
· Prepare financial statements and monthly reports
· Train, mentor and collaborate with other team members
- 6+ years of tax accounting experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or equivalent
- CPA license a must.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong ability to build relationships with new and existing clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to mentor and coach others
skills: Business Development, CPA, Business Analysis, Asset Management, Income Tax, Business Management, State and Local Compliance, State and Local Planning
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.