Are you an experienced mortgage professional with a strong knowledge of post closing procedures? Are you interested in a great opportunity with a Fortune 500 financial services institution?
If you answered yes, this might be a great opportunity for you!
A prominent bank is seeking a Post Closing Specialist for a six month project, the ideal candidate will have experience in loan audit and review, documentation analysis, and strong mortgage experience.
location: Glen Allen, Virginia
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
- Complete various quality assurance activities for funded Conventional CEMA (Consolidation, Extension, Modification Agreements) and CO-OP Home loan products.
- Follow up with origination, settlement agent, and external bank partners to collect collateral documents and address potential issues.
- Copy loan files and deliver to Imaging teams.
- Organizing the team's file room related to loan paper files and identifying files that are fully resolved which require destruction.
- Completing post-closing quality assurance reviews.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Basic mortgage experience including familiarly with key documents in the Home Loan process or ability to learn quality with training and approach changes in a positive manner.
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, and Outlook in order to prepare lists of data on spreadsheets and communicate with key partners via Outlook communications.
- Written and Verbal communication skills including the ability to act in a professional manner when requesting follow up on key documents and contacting individuals by phone to resolve issues.
- Work successfully in a fast-paced environment with time bound deadlines.
- Dependable, organized, and able to self-manage key activities once trained.
- Individual must report to Glen Allen office daily - remote option not available due to the need to manage incoming paper files.
For immediate consideration, please apply today!
skills: Documentation of Operations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.