An Orange County direct lender with strong financial backing seeks a Loan Closing Specialist to support the Closing team. The company is an innovator in developing specific industry software that streamlines the process and gives them a distinct advantage over the competition. The company promotes learning for each employee and provides a work environment that allows each employee to thrive and grow.
location: Costa Mesa, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 50,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
- Cross-trained in drawing docs, funding and shipping/post-closing
- Constantly evaluate the processes for improvement opportunities
- Process original Notes for shipment to warehouse banks
- Assist with keeping department related job aids up to date
- Assist with training new staff members
- Working knowledge of the Encompass360 LOS.
- Strong customer service, communication, organization and analytical, problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively perform under the constraints of tight deadlines and time frames.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; some college preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of TRID rules and requirements
- Minimum of 5 years industry related experience
- Minimum 2-3 years previous experience as a doc drawer, funder, shipper.
Qualified and Interested candidates please send you resumes to email@example.com
skills: Government Mortgage
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.