job summary: Title:
Collector 3 Potential Start Date:
Temp to Perm Opportunity Job Duties:
These positions are with Home Lending Default Servicing supporting the client's vision by respectfully engaging, understanding and informing our customers of all available options for resolving their delinquency. Shift/Hours
: M-F, 11-8, OT and an occasional weekend shift may be required, candidates must be flexible Pay Range:
$16.00 Hourly Location:
Phoenix, AZ 85029
location: Phoenix, Arizona
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 6
education: High School
experience: 3 Years
- Responsible for providing quality customer experience while working to collect and negotiate terms of repayment on outstanding account balances.
- This role works in a professional, customer-centric, and high volume environment providing exceptional service while being empathetic to the customer's situation. Position is will require you to be able to sit for extended periods of time wearing a telephone headset
- Taking inbound and/or making outbound calls utilizing an auto-dialer or direct dial system
- Partnering with the customer to help determine the reason for their account delinquency and evaluate the customer's financial situation; negotiate for full payment or create terms for repayment
- Consistently learn and apply operational policies and State & Federal regulations governing collection practices
Find out what's in it for you:
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to follow policies, procedures and regulations that will be trained
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills & Strong telephone etiquette skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
Why choose Randstad?
- Interactive interview preparation tips to help you land that next job
- Weekly pay as a W-2 employee
- Comprehensive benefit package
- A dedicated recruiter, partner, & team of supporters to be available when you need assistance
- A talent care team that will guide you throughout the hiring process
- Redeployment services (ongoing support to help keep you employed)
**Feel free to apply by emailing me a MS Word version of your resume then contacting me on my direct line listed below**
- At Randstad, we are simply Human Forward. What does that mean? We take a human approach by understanding and partnering up with career seekers just like you and find them the best opportunity that matches their skill sets and desire for financial stability.
- We find jobs for people by bridging the gap through partnership and understanding what career steps you want to take.
- Our recruiters use their curiosity, listening skills, and personality to make things happen.
- Randstad hires the best professionals and results-oriented recruiters to put you back to work.
skills: $0-50 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.