Randstad Professionals is presently conducting a search for a Director of Finance for their well-established small to mid size company located in the San Fernando Valley. This position will report to the CEO and will be responsible for overseeing their accounting team.
location: Burbank, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $135,000 - 160,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Strong understanding of Budgets
- Excellent problem solver
- Drive the financial planning of the company by analyzing its performance and risks
- Set targets for and supervise all accounting and finance personnel
- Prepare timely and detailed reports on financial performance on a monthly and annual basis
- Conduct analysis to make forecasts and report company executives
- Direct and monitor all financial activity of the organization
- Manage company cash flow
- and other assigned duties
The ideal candidate will have at least 7+ years of progressive experience in both Public Accounting and Corporate Accounting. Other requirements include:
- Active CPA - Preferred
- Bachelor's Degree, Finance, Accounting
- Service industry
For immediate consideration, please email resume directly to Safia Abdullah at Safia.Abdullah@randstadusa.com
skills: $0-50 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.