Growth Opportunity! This is a new position due to company acquisition. The Accountant provides financial and accounting support for growing healthcare company. Supports the accounting functions of the business, seeks to attain company goals and maintain timely and accurate financial reporting. The position will support the close processes and will report to the CFO and Controller.
location: Iselin, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 55,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Prepare and input monthly/quarterly/annual journal entries including accruals monthly
- Prepare general ledger and bank reconciliations
- Assist with completing month-end close
- Perform monthly close reconciliations.
- Review all inter-company transactions
- Assist with annual audit work papers, providing detail when requested by external auditors.
- Adhoc analysis.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting;
- 2-3+ years accounting experience with a multi-location company
- General knowledge and understanding of accounting standards in accordance with GAAP.
- Familiarity with Netsuite is a plus
- Advanced Excel skills
skills: Month-End Close
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.