An exciting opportunity with a fast growing company exists in St. Louis! If you are experienced in financial analysis then keep reading. If you are still reading, and you don't have a background in financial analysis but you do have a background in accounting involving pricing and costing, then keep reading!
Competitive compensation, PTO, profit sharing and benefits.
location: Saint Louis, Missouri
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 3 Years
You will work with finance and sales leadership as well as cross functional teams to provide analytical support, drive the pricing process, and ensure alignment of the budget and planning activities.
You will provide special project analytics and support through presentations for leadership, making recommendations to positively impact the business.
You will serve as a key contributor in maximizing profitability.
- Outstanding analytical skills and a keen business acumen.
- Experienced in financial modelling.
- Experienced in cost variance analysis.
- Experienced in investigating variances in pricing and margins.
- Advanced Excel required. Expert Excel a plus.
- Excellent communication.
- Team and culture fit is key and we can dig into that when we talk.
- Manufacturing a plus.
- Commodities cost fluctuation experience a plus.
Click to apply!
skills: $1 - 2 billion
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.