Sr. Finance Manager, Commercial
Looking for the next step in your career in Finance? This may be it.
An exceptional company in St. Louis is seeking a Finance Manager to join its Commercial Finance team supporting the analysis and performance management of the commercial side of the business.
The ideal candidate will be highly analytical, have experience with bids, have experience developing new processes/improving existing ones and is adept at translating data into layman terms.
Further, the ideal candidate will have a background in consumer packaged goods, manufacturing and food. Some private label experience would be very much valued.
Competitive base ($100-120K) and bonus, benefits and employee savings plan company paid match. Collaborative, transparent, team oriented culture. Healthy footprint, revenue stream and growing.
location: Saint Louis, Missouri
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
This role supports the Commercial Finance Director in the following areas:
- Reporting and analysis - Monitor margin and pricing variances and provide recommendations on discrepancies based upon thorough investigation
- Pricing - developing pricing models and overall pricing process; performing margin analysis to maximize profitability
- Budgeting and forecasting - developing sales and gross margin budgets with Sales and Finance teams
Additionally, key functions of this role include:
- Assisting with the RFP process by ensuring competitive proposals through analyzing data to determine competitive pricing and cost models
- Deep dive analytics, including business case and scenario based analysis, financial modeling, etc.
- Monitoring cost variance and commodities and their impact to gross margins'
- Preparing presentations for leadership
The candidate with 3 years of the above experience in a consumer packaged goods, manufacturing, food industry will be best suited for this opportunity. Having private label experience will be a tremendous plus.
- Analytical prowess
- Financial modeling
- Expert Excel
- Collaborative, transparent, team player
- Able to communicate data in layman terms
- Bachelors (preferably in Finance or Accounting)
Click to apply here OR send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief paragraph sharing why you believe you are well suited for this position.
skills: $1 - 2 billion
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.