job summary: Payroll Manager Need, Construction required
Leading Construction company is looking for a Payroll Manager to take ownership of the payroll process for over 1000 employees in different locations throughout several states
location: Brewster, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: No Degree Required
experience: 7 Years
- The Payroll Manager will work in a stand alone role and handle the process from A-Z including but not limited to:
- Take ownership of several payroll runs on both a weekly and monthly basis.
- Ability to understand payroll processes for several states with applicable laws.
- Go to person for both union and non-union employees
- Full cycle Payroll including post-tax submissions, deductions, tax filings, 401K uploads/W2 processing.
- Find and solve any payroll discrepancies
- Liaison with HR
- Ad Hoc reporting
- 5-10 years of Payroll experience with proven ability to manage the process
- Construction experience with prevailing wages knowledge is required. Will not be considered without it
- ERP system management
- Union/nonunion experience
skills: 401K, Expatriate Tax, ERISA, Unemployment, Payroll Tax, Union Payroll, Manual Payroll System, Certified Payroll Professional, Benefit Administration, Payroll Processing, Withholding Taxes, Severance Tax, Deferred Compensation, Payroll Supv/Mgmt Responsibility, Payroll Tax-Multistate, 1099s, Federal State Reports, Payroll - 500+, Pension/DB, W-2 End of Year, Workers Compensation Reporting Claims, Payroll Accounting & Benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.