Randstad Professionals have an excellent opportunity with our client in the University area of Charlotte, NC.
The position will start off remotely but things may change if the team moves back to the office. Job Duties:
- An in-depth understanding of both the business side and technical side of the Client Initiated Money Movement (CIMM) application.
- The BA will help in guiding our business partners in improving processes, products, and services.
- Business problems can be anything about business systems, process, or method.
- The BA is expected to analyze, assess processes, determine requirements and deliver recommendations to stakeholders with the help of technology.
- Facilitate and host meetings with business sponsors to groom their backlog and prioritize. This will include adding items, editing and reprioritizing as needed.
- Write detailed requirements for each process improvement and issue
- Attend all scrum meetings to represent and advocate for the Client Initiated Money Movement (CIMM) application.
- Work with UAT Test lead to update and/or create testing scripts and create a testing plan for each release
- Test and sign-off all CIMM related items in each release
- Perform application business validation testing after each release and as needed
- Perform BCP Testing
- Responsible for communications to user base
- Create and/or update job aids, user manuals, FAQ's, trainings and demo's
- Provide application support to users throughout the day via JIRA tickets, instant message and emails regarding the application
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $35.04 - 41.02 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost-effective and meet business requirements.
- Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes.
- Prepares specifications for system changes.
- May develop systems test plan components and test scripts as well as act as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiencies.
- May provide direction and/or guidance to less experienced staff.
If Qualified please respond with resume attached in MS Word format and email to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further
Click To Apply
skills: Business Analysis, Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.