Randstad Professionals is currently recruiting for an experienced Mortgage Processor
Randstad Professionals is the largest staffing agency in the world, and one of the leading
in the nation for job placements! The Richmond division of Randstad Professionals
specializes in positions in the mortgage, finance, and accounting fields. We have roles
ranging from Loan Assistants to Senior Underwriters!
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $28 - 30 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 3 Years
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Verifies, compiles, and enters application information for mortgage loans by performing the following duties.
- Reviews residential loan application file to verify that application data is complete and meets establishment standards, including type and amount of mortgage, borrower assets, liabilities, and length of employment.
- Corresponds with credit bureau and employer to verify accuracy of information.
- Enters or downloads loan application information in mortgage software.
- Calls specified companies to obtain property abstract, survey, and appraisal.
- Informs supervisor of discrepancies in title or survey.
- Submits mortgage loan application file for underwriting approval.
- Follow-up on any additional requirements by underwriter.
- Creates and mails approval and denial letters to applicants.
- Submits approved mortgage loan file to Mortgage Loan Closer for settlement.
- Records data on status of loans.
- Provide excellent internal and external customer service.
Qualifications for this position include:
- 3+ years Loan Processing experience
- Experience with government and conventional loans
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please send your resumes directly to: email@example.com
skills: Loan Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.