An excellent company seeking an HR Executive Director to join their team!
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $165,000 - 175,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 4
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
- Responsible for all activities of the human resources department. Provides overall leadership and guidance to HR functions by overseeing HR administration, talent acquisition, payroll, HRIS for the US, compensation, benefits, and employee relations.
- In charge of long-range strategic people planning in order to anticipate the innovation of change initiatives that promotes people productivity, organizational efficiency, and cost effectiveness.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable HR laws, rules, regulations, and standards.
- Leads the HR department in the analysis and evaluation of employee performance, identification of gaps, and creation of strategies from those analyses to cultivate talent and improve performance at all levels of the business.
- Develops comprehensive strategic recruiting and retention plans that meet human capital needs.
- Multi state employment labor experience (California is a must!)
- Payroll tax experience
- Benefits and compensation knowledge (Intermediate at minimum)
- Hands on Manager.
- International policy and procedure integration
skills: $1 - 2 billion
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.