- Processes loan requests within the appropriate loan operating systems while assisting clients and branches in the support of all residential mortgage loan functions in a timely manner.
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 3 Years
- Analyze applicant information and perform credit investigations in accordance with bank established policies and procedures on consumer applications. Provide client with all pertinent initial disclosures.
- Process loan requests to include ordering credit report, appraisals, title work, flood certifications, income verifications, etc.
- Preliminary underwrite mortgage loans in compliance with regulations/laws and bank guidelines.
- Schedule loan settlements and coordinate between branch personnel and client.
- Assist and review post settlement closing package for accuracy and completeness before submission to the Servicing Dept.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of two years mortgage lending experience with an emphasis on regulatory and compliance knowledge.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Work and Outlook.
- Ability to meet expected timelines and perform multiple tasks simultaneously and accurately.
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Thorough knowledge of Bank's products and services.
- Good communication skills, oral and written, as well as good selling skills.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment such as a calculator and typewriter.
- Knowledge of Encompass and Loan Prospector (AUS Systems)
- Knowledge of processing FHA, VA, USDA & Conventional loans
Please send resume directly to Kelley.Thornhill@randstadusa.com or feel free to call me directly at 804.727.2656.
skills: Loan Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.