job summary: Randstad Professionals
is currently hiring for a mortgage closer for a large financial institution here in the Richmond area. These positions are direct hire placement opportunities with a growing firm that offers..
-Great company culture
-Fantastic incentive and bonus structure
-Benefits including PTO, vacation, and 401k
If you or someone within your network is looking for new work in regards to COVID or even just looking for something new please feel free to reach out and apply.
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 30 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Prepares, compiles and completes closing documents,
- Reviews approved mortgage loans to determine conditions that must be met prior to closings,
- Ensures appropriate insurance has been obtained for closings,
- Reviews title work, and verifies accuracy and consistency of specifications on closing documents,
- Prepares final documents to record closings,
- Ships loan files and follows up on post closings documentations for closed loans, and
- Enters data into Encompass and sends closing package to settlement agent.
- At least 2-3 years of mortgage loan closing experience required (FHA, VA, and CONV).
- Working knowledge of real estate documentation, underwriting policies, procedures and compliance, and title knowledge,
- Detail-oriented and able to work under pressure and meet definite deadlines,
- Dependable and organized.
- Good working knowledge of mortgage computer software (Encompass) , MS Office.
skills: Mortgage Closer
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.