Randstad Professionals, one of the largest recruiting firms in the US, is currently hiring for an immediate opening for a Loan Closer
within a regional bank here in Richmond, VA.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a flexible work environment within a family oriented, well tenured organization.
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 20 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 3 Years
- Prepares, compiles and completes closing documents,
- Reviews approved mortgage loans to determine conditions that must be met prior to closings,
- Ensures appropriate insurance has been obtained for closings,
- Reviews title work, and verifies accuracy and consistency of specifications on closing documents,
- Prepares final documents to record closings,
- Ships loan files and follows up on post closings documentations for closed loans
At least 3 years of Mortgage Closing experience
If you're qualified and interested please apply directly or send your resume to James.Boatwright@randstadusa.com
skills: Mortgage Closer
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.