Growing non-profit organization is seeking an experienced Grant Accountant for a direct hire opportunity.
location: Saint Petersburg, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
This grant accountant will responsible for the following:
- reconciling and analyzing expenses for allow-ability.
- Projecting, forecasting, and maintaining budget balances
- Preparing and submitting invoices to funders
- Preparing reports for outside agencies including federal and state agencies
- Assisting in other areas as needed
The ideal grant accountant will have 2+ years of recent grant accounting experience and a degree in Accounting.
skills: Account Reconciliation, Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.