Are you a talented L&D/LMS professional looking for your next exciting opportunity? If so, this may be the right position for you!
A fast growing technology/social media company in Menlo Park, CA is seeking an L&D Program Specialist to join their team. The L&D Specialist will work to operationalize company Learning programs to grow and scale the social media platform.
The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented, get-things-done professional who can think strategically, adapt quickly, and rapidly earn credibility and trust with all levels of the organization. They will exhibit great communication & planning skills, teamwork, motivation, and an upbeat attitude. This person will be highly organized, productive, poised, able to thrive in high-pressure, time-sensitive scenarios, and able to adapt to rapidly changing requirements.
location: Menlo Park, California
job type: Contract
salary: $46 - 49 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Partner with vendor teams to execute on day-to-day operations
- Interface with your operations partner and key client partner and vendor teams to deliver on operational programs
- Work on short term project initiatives which can include but not limited to: LMS migration, process change requests and process documentation.
- Establish standardized program reporting to deliver insights Operations Partner
- Manage and consult on operational impacts of new programs or changes to existing programs
- Escalate risks and issues and collaborate with Ops partner on resolution
- Make recommendations and create proposals on potential operational improvements, as well as day to day decisions
- Develop and ensure standard operating procedures are in place for programs supported by the team globally
- Work closely with remote staff effectively and drive consistency of global processes
- Exercise independent judgment and discretion while utilizing company policies and practices to determine appropriate actions
- 3+ years of experience in either L&D or HR Operations
- Customer service, communication and cross group collaboration skills
- Strong analytical and data, reporting skills
- Comfortable working through ambiguity and uncertainty in a fast paced, ever-changing work environment
- Excellent project management, process improvement, and problem solving capabilities
- Strong time management, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task across concurrent projects is essential
- Self-directed and work in a team environment as well as independently, with minimal supervision
- Ability to work across various levels of the organization, while building trust and fostering collaboration
- G-Suite and MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access) (Ability to create macros, pivot tables, vlookup, analytical capabilities and work books).
- Able to work in a team environment as well as independently, with minimal supervision
- Data analysis acumen
- Project Management (PMP / PMI) certification
- Experience in L&D Program Operations
- Experience managing an outsourced vendor relationship
- Salesforce, Workday and LMS experience
For immediate consideration, please apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.