The Commissions Auditor will calculate, adjust, and process sales commissions for approximately 829 commissioned drivers. The Commissions Auditor is responsible for the accounting and auditing of all commission reports generated by the DMOS system and route settlement clerks. The Auditor will answer queries, researching problems as needed and explaining the way the commission is calculated based on the terms of their agreement. The role will be troubleshooting root cause of a problem if necessary and taking corrective actions if needed to ensure accurate commission payouts.
location: Fort Worth, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $24 - 26 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 3 Years
- Assist in the administration of all aspects of sales commission plans for the company
- Maintain commission database including all entry and maintenance of data
- Perform complex analysis of commission issues and develops potential solutions
- Work in partnership with Sales and Payroll Teams to process commission payments accurately and on time
- Receives and provide proper explanations to questions from Sales Management and other stakeholders.
- Performs daily payroll department operations
- Processes daily inquiries from locations via C2/CRM Dashboard system
- Prioritize assignments to make sure all deadlines are met
- Ensures all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
- Reconciles payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed audits
- Executes ADPTA time and attendance processing and interface with payroll
- Process ACH and manual checks as needed
- Identify, review and implement process improvements for the Payroll Department
- Participate in establishing and monitoring priorities, goals, and projects
- Analyze and resolve issues related to payroll, time entry and system related errors
- Research laws and regulations regarding taxes and payroll withholding procedures to ensure department remains in compliance with federal, state and local regulations.
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience in processing multi-state payrolls and sales commissions
- Strong, effective, and tactful communication skills with attention to details
- Ability to take initiative, work flexibly, and set priorities with minimal direct supervision
- Expertise in MS Excel - experience with pivot tables, complex formulas & lookup functions
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments with competing deadlines
- Understanding of accounting principles
Knowledge of ADP Enterprise V4/V5 and KRONOS systems preferred
skills: Commissions, Payroll Processing, Audit - External, Payroll - 500+
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.