Controller needed to be an integral part of high growth organization, and will play a key role in developing and implementing financial procedures to improve and maintain the financial health of the company.?
location: Iselin, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Extensive experience in healthcare financial reporting and analysis.
- Demonstrated mastery of general accounting principles, health care finance, financial reporting requirements, budgeting techniques & procedures
- Implement and manage accounting & financial management policies and procedures
- Manage month end close including journal entries, bank reconciliations, financial statement preparation, cash flow forecasting, and cash management
- Maintain monthly/quarterly/annual reporting
- Budgeting and reforecast analyses tracking to prior year,
- Liaise with external auditors
- Assist in preparing documents for equity shareholders, lenders and others.
- Engage with operations and cross-functional teams to ensure alignment of accounting department and ensuring the proper maintenance of accounting controls and processes
- Assist with financial review and analysis of new potential affiliation targets
- Hiring, building, leading and mentoring accounting team
- Help support the transition to GAAP accrual accounting from current cash accounting
- At least 5 years' "hands-on" Controller-level experience in accounting including intercompany transactions and consolidations and multi-site / multi-entity experience
- Healthcare services industry and revenue recognition experience a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field (MBA preferred); CPA a plus
- Advanced Excel, as well as, accounting and payroll software
- Strong communication skills
- Comfortable in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, and growth-oriented environment
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, work with senior leaders and deliver results; experience working with private equity investors is a plus
skills: Account Reconciliation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.