Randstad Professionals is in search of a Billing Specialist in North Charlotte. The Billing Specialist will be responsible for the processing of incoming payments along with issuing of necessary paperwork.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $16 - 20 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 2 Years
- Resolve account level edits including meter number changes, account number changes, and final bill edits.
- Research missing bills not received
- Assist in resolution of team issues such as shut-offs, disconnect notices, increase in late fees or service failures
- Review final bill reporting to ensure accuracy and all pertinent information is included for client review.
- Complete any necessary payment research to ensure client accounts remain current and services remain on. Includes working with accounting, p-card, EFT, and internal team members
- Contact vendors to update billing address
- Communicate with clients for approval to pays.
- Ensure that follow-up, email, and correspondence are completed in a timely manner
- Support and maintain team metrics given by supervisor/manager
- Answer incoming calls from utilities and vendors.
- Data Entry of on-going, resource and history bills as needed.
- 3+ years of hands on billing experience
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- MS Excel
If interested in the opportunity, please contact me directly at email@example.com.
skills: Excel, AR Billing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.