The Enterprise Data Strategy team within Global Data & Analytics (GD&A) is built to help drive that improvement in the accessibility and quality of our data assets and tools, and allow us to deliver data solutions faster than we do today. Our ultimate goal is to ensure the organization's ability to grow is unconstrained by any limitations of our data. The Enterprise Data Strategy team is comprised of business and technical teams spanning Customer, Provider, Buyer and Intermediary Data Domains as well as foundation enterprise data teams. The Data Office establishes data strategy through an Enterprise lens and ensures road map delivery for all foundation enterprise data initiatives.
The Enterprise Data Steward role requires a candidate with strong data management background who understands data, how to ingest data, proper use/consumption, data quality, and stewardship. In this highly visible role you will partner with business and technical subject matter experts to ensure standardization of operational information and execution of enterprise-wide data governance policies and procedures are defined and implemented.
location: Bloomfield, Connecticut
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 45 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Support the Health Information Interoperability (HI2) project by automating manual data management and data mapping processes
- Become an expert user and administrator for tools that support HI2 data management and data mapping processes
- Develop reports to enable delivery of actionable information to various HI2 technical, operational and business teams
- Work collaboratively with business and IT partners across business units
- 5+ years' experience working with healthcare data as a Data Modeler, Data Steward, Data Quality Analyst and/or Business Analyst
- In-depth knowledge and experience with healthcare terminology, concepts and business processes and systems
- Familiarity with healthcare industry standards and regulations
- Experience with data analysis, data governance, data standards, business data modeling, metadata, data quality, and/or reporting processes and tools.
- Experience with SQL and Advanced Microsoft Excel skills are required
- Experience working in Agile project management (SAFe experience a plus)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.