Our Client, located in East Nashville, is actively seeking a Staff Accountant for an immediate, temp to hire opening with their Accounting team.
Are you a Staff Accountant with at least 2 years of experience looking to start an exciting new position with a Manufacturing International Company? This could be the perfect opportunity for you!
location: Antioch, Tennessee
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 22 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
The Staff Accountant maintains financial records, ensures that financial transactions are properly recorded, and the accuracy of entries to ledger accounts and reconciles subsidiary ledger accounts to the general ledger.
- Complies with all rules and regulations under the Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX)
- Regularly maintains detailed reconciliations of all balance sheet accounts.
- Assists with posting accounts payable.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field required
- 2+ years' experience in accounting needed
- Manufacturing/Construction Experience preferred, but not required
Interested in learning more?
APPLY Directly OR email resumes & questions to Brittany Miles, Recruiter & Staffing Manager at brittany.miles@Randstadusa.com
skills: General Ledger, Account Reconciliation, Financial Statements, Journal Entries, Accruals, Cost Accounting, Financial Reporting, Bank Reconciliations, GAAP, Month-End Close, SOX, A/P Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.