job summary: Any interest to significantly reduce travel and working with so many clients to go in-house with a $1.3B publicly listed market research organization with a really dynamic team to be a Tax Manager?
- Exciting $1.3B growing SEC listed business - they improve trusted insights, protection and analytics to accelerate the pace of innovation.
- Corporate team driving the corporate tax return; develop and implement tax planning strategies, and calculation of company's tax provision under ASC740.
- Competitive salary from $105-$125k, 3% 401k match, 15% bonus and full benefits!
location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $105,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Preparation and review of US, State, and International Tax returns and forms, and preparation of quarterly estimated income tax payments and extensions for federal and state income taxes
- Maintain OneSource Tax Provision (OTP) including set-up, rollover, adjustments, and trial balance import
- Assistance with the calculation of the Company's annual and quarterly global effective tax rate, cash tax forecast, deferred taxes and taxes payable in accordance with ASC 740 including APB 23, FIN 48, 163(j) and others
- Support the tax planning initiatives and merger and acquisition activity as needed
- Prepare, distribute, and monitor income tax packages and information request for worldwide subsidiaries
- Identifying withholding tax/treaty issues including tracking of withholding taxes on cross border transactions
- Prepare and/or review responses to the IRS and other tax authorities to effectively manage audits, including IDR's and NOPA's
- Tax research, modeling and analysis and keeping current on tax developments including Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- Preparation and research into complex tax credits and book to tax adjustments
qualifications: required qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting; CPA and/or MST
- 6-15+ years relevant tax experience in public accounting or industry, Big 4 a plus
- Experience in accounting for income taxes under ASC 740
- Superior organization skills, extremely detailed oriented, fast-paced, deadline-oriented & team-orientated environment, and ability to problem solve.
- Strong knowledge in tax and accounting, and ability to research and propose resolutions on tax issues.
skills: Tax Research, Tax Compliance, Tax Planning, tax audit, Tax Supv/Mgmt, Tax Provision
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.