COMMERCIAL BANK DIVISION WITHIN LARGE FINANCIAL INSTITUTION SEEKS CLIENT ONBOARDING SPECIALIST
Commercial Banking Client Onboarding is responsible for driving and coordinating all aspects of client onboarding experience, which includes account opening, set-up of cash management products and services along with supporting client coverage teams in the fulfillment of AML/KYC requirements.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual who is capable of handling a high level of complexity in a client facing environment. The International Onboarding Specialist (IOS) will have global responsibility for the international onboarding for Commercial Banking clients.
location: Chicago, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 52 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- They will be the single point of contact responsible for the end to end client experience during the international onboarding process.
- Responsible for multi-entity, multi-jurisdiction client onboarding and product and service implementation.
- Liaise with local compliance, legal and product teams.
- Coordinate client and internal partner communication and status updates
- 3+ years of client facing roles
- BA/BS degree
- Experience with international KYC/regulatory requirements
- Global Cash Management
- Foreign language skills a plus
- Knowledgeable in lending, treasury services, investment banking and asset management
- PMP, CAMS, CTP is a plus
skills: Banking Relations, Banking Operations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.