Ready to get back to work? Work with the largest Healthcare organization in the country! Great opportunity to develop your career within a well structure department. Our client is located in Portland,OR is actively seeking for a hands on accounting professional, the ideal candidate will act as a business partner on day-to-day accounting operations. This will be a remote job from the beginning.
location: Portland, Oregon
job type: Contract
salary: $28 - 30 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Post journal entries and adjustments
- Process payroll and monitor timely time approval
- Perform corrections prior to processing payroll.
- Reconcile payroll accounts
- Prepare Payroll reports
- Process inter-company transactions for the region
- Perform general ledger account reconciliations
- Assist with the preparation of monthly financial statements
Are you ready to be part of a fully functional department and outstanding working environment with lots of potential for professional development APPLY NOW!!!! for immediate consideration
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting is required
- 2-3 Years of payroll accounting experience with large organizations (Strong GAAP knowledge)
- Proficient user of ERP accounting software
- Proven proficiency with MS Excel (Pivot Tables, VLOOPUPS, formulas, etc.)
skills: Excel, Excel Macros, General Ledger, Journal Entries, Payroll Processing, Excel Pivot Tables
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.