Randstad Accounting and Finance has an immediate need for a Tax Supervisor with a company in the north Nashville area. This person will manage two direct reports, needs to have heavy state and local tax experience, and sales and use tax experience. For immediate consideration, please reach out to Mallorie Godwin at email@example.com or 706-491-9676
location: Nashville, Tennessee
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Oversees State and Local taxes covering 12 states
- Prepares and reviews tax account analysis
- Ensures compliance in reporting procedures and methods
- Develops and implements audit strategies
- Researches tax consequences of Corporate transactions.
- Reviews and assist with the preparation of sales and use tax returns, property tax, fuel and severance tax returns.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- MBA preferred
- CPA preferred
- 3+ years' experience in various tax functions
- Vertex O-Series preferred
skills: CPA, Vertex
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.