job summary: Randstad Professionals
is currently assisting a reputable client in their search for a seasoned CASH APPLICATION SPECIALIST
in the Richmond/Glen Allen area! If you'd like to throw your name in the hat on this exciting opportunity, please send an updated resume to Neph.Sierra@RandstadUSA.com
location: Glen Allen, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $15 - 17 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Processes all payments from customers on a daily basis.
- Research data on unidentified cash (call bank, reach out to A/R Analyst).
- Daily reconciliation of payment types and amounts to G/L.
- Save cash receipts back up to share drive on a daily basis.
- Follows up with bank to secure back up for payments as necessary.
- Researches and processes customer claims of invoice payment.
- Researches and processes charge backs, returns, and bad checks.
- Calls and/or mails correspondence to customers as necessary to determine application of payment.
- Researches and resolves payment discrepancies.
- Assists A/R Analysts with customer inquiries and requests for backup.
- Works with other business units to clean up on account payments and credits.
- Run customer credit cards and reconcile credit card payments.
- Assists with related special projects, as required.
2+ years experience
P&C Insurance background preferred
skills: Accounts Receivable
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.