Randstad Professionals has partnered with one of the fastest growing firms in the Dallas area and we are looking for a interim Accounting Manager to join their team!
This opportunity has the potential to turn into a permanent role, depending on performance.
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 55 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department:
- Review and manage stock issuances, repurchases, put options, and other related
- Manage and review cash funding, cash report and cash flow for all entities.
- Review full financial report package including equity, cash flow and MD&A.
- Revenue recognition under ASC 606.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- CPA highly preferred
- Public accounting experience and strong US GAAP knowledge
- Proven working experience as Accounting Manager
- International accounting and consolidations and familiarity with IFRS preferred
skills: CPA, CPA Candidate
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.