Randstad Professionals is actively assisting a long time client with its search for an Accountant in York, SC. Our client is a well established and profitable organization with a strong track record of employee development and retention. They are offering a strong compensation and benefits package and are looking to hire quickly.
location: York, South Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8-5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Prepare, analyze and report weekly, monthly, quarterly manufacturing KPIs
- Assist in month-end closing, including preparing journal entries as necessary
- Own the inventory and fixed asset business processes for the manufacturing facility and fulfillment center locations
- Maintain cost and accounting views of the material master for new and existing products
- Design cost estimates for new products and continues reviewing changes in existing products or service costs
- Evaluate current manufacturing processes and recommend/lead cost improvement projects
- Support and assist internal department reporting requirements such as audit schedules, tax schedules, and others
- Contribute to the annual budget process, along with quarterly revisions
- Support inter-departmental projects and activities as the finance/accounting lead at the manufacturing facilities
- Be a part of special projects as required
- 5 years in cost/financial accounting
- Background in Manufacturing with Food/Beverage experience a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with advanced Excel skills, and the ability to manage and manipulate large databases of cost and inventory information, including use of the VLOOKUP function and Pivot Tables.
- Detail oriented, well organized, and reliable
- Must maintain a professional attitude and adhere to a high level of integrity
- Ability to work independently and collaborate across departments in a fast-paced and high-volume environment with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Quickbooks experience preferred
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply here, and contact Jordan Schilit with Randstad Professionals at email@example.com for immediate and confidential consideration.
skills: Excel, Quickbooks
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.