Higher education organization in the East Bay who are looking to bring on an HR Manager. This person will have a broad range of responsibilities including everything from benefits administration to counseling. The company offers excellent benefits, generous time off, and continuous training and development.
location: Berkeley, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 4
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Provides both overall strategic HR leadership and all hands-on day-to-day HR functionality.
- Identifies, evaluates, and proposes solutions to human relations, employee morale, work performance, and organizational productivity concerns.
- Plans and executes recruitment and retention strategies Organizes employee orientation, development and training. Promotes a diverse staff.
- Prepares annual reports on HR data, periodic metrics tracking, and compliance reporting.
- Bachelor's Degree
- SHRM or PHR preferred
- 5+ years' relevant experience
- Strong communication skills and friendly personality
- Experience in higher education desired
For immediate & confidential consideration, contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
skills: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.