Randstad Professionals is actively assisting a long time client with its search for an Accounting Manager in Charlotte, NC. Our client is a well established and profitable organization with a strong track record of employee development and retention. They are offering a strong compensation and benefits package and are looking to hire quickly.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8-5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- General bookkeeping/accounting functions
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Light Investor Relations
- Inventory and Cash-Flow management
- Daily, weekly, and monthly reporting
- Contribute to the overall input of our product development and company growth
- Accounting work with construction company required
- 5 years of similar experience
- Full-cycle accounting knowledge
- Very strong reporting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication (vendor and investing-facing position)
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented, adaptive, and resourceful
- Ability to work independently
- Demonstrates initiative, strong desire to learn, and consistent follow-through
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply here, and contact Jordan Schilit with Randstad Professionals at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate and confidential consideration.
skills: Account Reconciliation, Bookkeeping
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.