An excellent, growing company seeking a Warehouse Manager to join their team!
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
experience: 7 Years
responsibilities: DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Owns, manages, and administers effective safety and training programs
- Assures consistent, reliable, order processing, inventory management and overall operations that fully meet all internal policies and procedures. Owns warehouse and operating procedures and policies, creating, refining, updating, and training as needed to address opportunities and maintain regulatory compliance.
- Maintains excellent inventory accuracy with full visibility and control of quality status.
- Manages vendor / supplier contracts, participating heavily in negotiations for improved rates, better service, or other initiatives. Optimizes shipping, packaging, and labor costs on an ongoing basis..
- Regularly assesses facility layout and configuration, with updates as necessary to improve flow, streamline processing, accommodate expansion, or incorporate new requirements.
- Minimum high school diploma or general education degree (GED), or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Medical device / regulated industry experience required.
- Lean, six Sigma, Black belt training and or certification strongly preferred.
- Strong ERP skills, implementation / enhancement experience strongly preferred. NetSuite experience strongly preferred
skills: $0-50 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.