Randstad Professionals is actively recruiting for a Staff Accountant on behalf of a global pharmaceutical based in the RTP area.
This position will have a heavy focus on Accounts Payable and be responsible for processing vendor invoices, auditing employee expenses, and oversee travel & expense system. Experience with Concur is required.
location: Cary, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Process vendor invoices
- Maintain 1099-M vendor activity and yearly reporting
- Audit and process employee expense reports in automated T&E system
- Upload weekly processing data and prepare journal entries for G/L integration to the financial system
- Reconcile assigned A/P related balance sheet accounts
- BS degree in accounting or related program
- 2+ years of accounting experience
- SAP experience preferred
- Concur experience required
skills: A/P Processing, A/P Supv/Mgmt Responsibility, A/P Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.