Are you motivated by identifying and championing new ideas and ways of working?
Do you enjoy leading other Finance colleagues to explore new solutions to business problems?
Have you managed process integrations/implementations?
Do you have the ability to assess project health and directly address issues with multiple stakeholders?
location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
This position reports to the CAO with exposure to all M&A activity in all regions to help drive standardization of these processes within the Finance organization. You will gain exposure to various processes within the Finance department.
- Coordinate with Finance team stakeholders to understand the requirements of each transaction, develop a project plan, and monitor progress against milestones across multiple workstreams
- Provide day-to-day management of overall work plan to achieve integration objectives.
- Maintain project management database applications.
- Develop and maintain processes to drive global standardization and adoption of best practices for Finance merger and acquisition activities
- Maintain and disseminate tools, templates and tracking mechanisms to effectively manage the planning, organization and coordination of post-close Finance integration activities
- Provide frequent, independent and objective oversight of integration efforts to ensure problems are identified early and appropriate mitigation, monitoring and impact assessments are put in place.
- Ensure clear and complete information is provided to Finance integration leads, Integration Executives, stakeholders, and other key decision makers.
- Develop a working knowledge of the financial systems and related business processes to facilitate integration planning and execution
- Identification and application of integration "patterns" to drive efficiency and speed.
- Refine and continuously improve best practices and integration playbook, in partnership with functional integration leaders, including leading post-integration reviews to identify areas of improvement.
- Experience from Big 4 M&A teams is required
- Full understanding of finance and accounting process flows and internal control concepts
- Proficient with the activities and best practices associated with M&A transactions and integration, preferred
- Strong program and project management experience
- Ability to lead and facilitate cross-functional teams to achieve project objectives through indirect leadership.
- Self-motivated individual with ability to engage and influence peers and business partners.
- Willingness to assist team members in task completion
- Experience communicating and coordinating with a diverse audience at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to objectively rationalize and bring clarity to high pressured situations.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.