job summary: Mortgage Loan Operations Manager
Full time / permanent opportunity
Randstad Professionals is partnering with a local financial institution, south of Boston, on their search for a Mortgage Loan Operations Manager.
location: Dorchester Center, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Responsible for establishing priorities for the processing, underwriting and closing areas.
- Manages the daily workflow, ensuring that all applications are processed, underwritten and closed in a timely manner.
- Monitors and follows up on any production delays or quality control issues that are identified.
- Manage and respond to pending escalated issues
- Acts as a liaison with attorneys to ensure documentation is accurate and consistent
- Responsible for the accuracy, integrity review and reporting of the HMDA LAR.
- Complies fully with all federal, state and local laws and regulations, policies and procedures, including but not limited to the S.A.F.E. Act HMDA, Reg Z, Reg B, the FHLMC, FNMA, FHA
- 5+ years of residential mortgage operations /mortgage underwriting management experience
- Bachelor's degree in business or its equivalent
- NMLS number is required to perform essential duties
- Excellent organizational and verbal/written communication skills required
$80K - $95K base annual salary, to commensurate with experience Application process: Here's how to get Kathleen's attention
* Click the "easy apply" button OR
* Call Kathleen to setup an virtual interview to get the process started even quicker OR
* Email your resume today directly to Kathleen.firstname.lastname@example.org
* If you're still not ready to apply but want to learn more, call Kathleen at 781-897-5218
skills: Underwriting, Mortgage Lending, Mortgage Underwriting, Desktop Underwriter, Mortgage Closer, Mortgage Title Processing, Mortgage Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.