Randstad Professionals is currently recruiting for a Remote Mortgage Processor
! Randstad is the largest staffing agency in the world, and one of the leading in the nation for job placements! The Richmond division of Randstad Professionals specializes in positions in the accounting, finance, and mortgage fields, We have positions ranging from loan assistants to underwriters!
location: Chesapeake, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 45 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 5 Years
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Reviews residential loan application file to verify that application data is complete and meets establishment standards, including type and amount of mortgage, borrower assets, liabilities, and length of employment.
- Corresponds with credit bureau and employer to verify accuracy of information.
- Enters or downloads loan application information in mortgage software.
- Calls specified companies to obtain property abstract, survey, and appraisal. Informs supervisor of discrepancies in title or survey.
- Submits mortgage loan application file for underwriting approval.
- Follow-up on any additional requirements by underwriter.
- Creates and mails approval and denial letters to applicants.
- Submits approved mortgage loan file to Mortgage Loan Closer for settlement.
- Records data on status of loans.
- Provide excellent internal and external customer service
Qualifications for this position include:
- Five or more years of recent processing experience with government and convention
This is a direct hire opportunity, so if your are qualified and interested, please send your resume directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to speaking with you!
skills: Loan Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.