Randstad Professionals have an excellent opportunity with a Major Financial Institution in the Charlotte, NC area. Required:
The right candidate:
- FX experience
- 8-10 years PM experience
- Capital Markets experience preferred
- Areas of focus include Front Office, Corrective Actions, Operations, and Technology.
- Experience with Corrective Actions
- Matters requiring attention
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $40.04 - 44.02 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 8 Years
- The purpose of this Project is to focus on areas that improve efficiencies by enhancing straight through processing, automated order execution, and by providing a more robust client experience
- Improve current capabilities and processes for Banknotes, In comings, and WXC so we can provide more stability in our systems going forward
- Improve ability for customers to get rates 24x7, reduce risk and improve reporting (gpi) for incoming wires, reduce risk and provide better customer experience for rate of day
- Reduce risk and improve STP for corps doing crosses for wires on Payment Manager, allow for more sophisticated transactions to be booked on Treasury Workstations while also reducing the number of tickets manually booked
- The scope of this Project is to deliver on areas that improve efficiencies by enhancing straight through processing, automated order execution, and by providing a more robust client experience
- This Program includes projects encompassing Corrective Actions ("CAs") and Matters Requiring Attention ("MRAs") for the business unit as well as strategic capabilities.
- The right candidate will be reporting to Senior Stakeholders they will also need to have Business Project Management experience.
If Qualified please respond with resume attached in MS Word format and email to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further
Click to Apply
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.