Randstad Professionals is looking for a Supply Chain Planner in the Charlotte area.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 45 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Lifecycle management of customer inventory programs(implementation, change mgmt., termination)
- Planning and implementing quarterly engagement calls for 50+ customer programs
- Developing inventory plan in alignment with required service level agreements established via customer contract
- Monitoring exceptions outside of inventory plan and working with business partners and vendors to ensure required service levels
- Use analysis results to improve supply chain processes, performance and to reduce costs.
- Perform analyses with this data using analytical models and mathematical analysis.
- A bachelor's degree or higher in business administration, computer science, or a certification in operator or vendor management, such as the APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) or the APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) required
- Five years of experience working in the planning and inventory solutions in a whole sale environment with a high growth wholesaler, required
- Extensive knowledge of Supply Chain processes, such as Sales and Operations Planning, MRP, Forecasting, Demand and Supply Planning, Indirect Procurement, Materials Management and Logistics.
- Use of various software and computer applications, such as Oracle, SAP, SAS, APO and Microsoft Office programs, required
- Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal and presentation skills; comfortable and credible with both internal stakeholders and external audiences.
- A flexible, dynamic, self-demanding and proactive individual; able to motivate him/herself and others; easily accepts constructive input from others.
skills: A/P Review, A/R Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.