Randstad Professionals, one of the largest staffing firms in the nation, is currently hiring for two Litigation Paralegals
for a large, well known firm located in Richmond, VA.
This firm has been practicing law and representing clients in the state of Virginia for over 100 years and a strong reputation. It offers a schedule that is split between in office and remote, and great for someone looking to jump into a long term role!
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $22 - 26 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Responsible for understanding and informing attorney and client of case status.
- Assists attorney in preparation for meetings with witnesses, clients, officers, and experts; depositions; hearings; mediation; trial; and client closing.
- Drafts correspondence, pleadings, and discovery answers.
- Drafts expert witness designations, voir dire instructions, motions, pre-trial scheduling orders, complaints, subpoenas and subpoenas duces tecum .
- Prepare witness files and exhibits to be used at trial.
3+ years of Litigation Paralegal experience
Ideally experience within Personal Injury
If you are qualified and interested please apply directly or send a resume to James.Boatwright@randstadusa.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.