A Top Client of Randstad is actively seeking a Senior Technical Accountant for their growing organization! This is a great opportunity to join an international organization with headquarters in Center City Philadelphia. The Senior Accountant will play an integral role for the firm's month-end close responsibilities and will ensure SOX Compliance on all transactions/financial statements. This is a great opportunity to join a firm with endless growth potential and a great track record of promoting employees internally!
location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Oversee month-end close process, perform general accounting duties, and ensure compliance with key SOX controls.
- General ledger account analysis and reconciliations.
- Support the internal and external quarterly and annual financial audits.
- Perform analysis of accounts and accounting procedures - apply strong analytical skills to improve various aspects of the consolidation and reporting processes.
- BA or BS in Accounting or Finance required
- 5+ years of strong hands-on accounting experience with a large ($100M+ in Rev) corporate company, publicly traded company experience preferred
- Solid understanding of US GAAP, and SOX Controls
- Extremely team-oriented with the ability to contribute in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Detail-oriented, strong organization and problem-solving skills, process and control-oriented.
**To be considered for the position please apply directly to this posting or email Brandon Osterlund at firstname.lastname@example.org**
skills: Month-End Close
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.