A Top Client of Randstad is actively seeking a Senior FP&A Analyst for their growing organization! This is a great opportunity to join an international bio pharma company with headquarters in the King of Prussia Area. The Senior Financial Analyst will play an integral role for the firm's budgeting, forecasting, and variance analysis among various business units in the organization. This is a great opportunity to join an "essential business" with endless growth potential and a great track record of promoting employees internally!
location: Wayne, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
Responsibilities of the Position Include:
- Conducts financial analysis activities such as budget variance analysis, capital budgeting, risk management and cash management, and various forecasting responsibilities.
- Analyzes profit-and-loss income statements and prepares reports on findings to make recommendations to senior management.
- Generates forecasts and analyzes trends in sales, finance and other areas of business.
- Analyzes and generates accurate and timely cash flow, sales, and expense projections.
- Audits financial data and various statements, including cash flow, income, and balance sheets to ensure accuracy.
- Bachelor's degree in business or finance; or relevant accounting experience
- 5+ years of strong financial analysis experience in large company setting ($100M+ Rev)
- In-depth knowledge of budgeting, cash management, and financial analysis processes.
- Excellent analytical, communication, and organizational skills.
**Please apply directly to this posting to be considered or email email@example.com**
skills: FP&A / Modeling
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.