A Top Client of Randstad is actively seeking a Senior Income Tax Analyst for their growing organization! This is a great opportunity to join an international bio pharma company with headquarters in the King of Prussia Area. The Senior Income Tax Analyst will primarily oversee the company's corporate tax return and the calculation of the company's tax provision under ASC740 (formerly FAS 109). This is a great opportunity to join an "essential business" with endless growth potential and a great track record of promoting employees internally!
location: Wayne, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Assists in the compilation of ASC 740 (formerly FAS 109) reporting workpapers.
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of corporate income tax concepts and actively pursues increased tax knowledge through assignments and current tax developments.
- Works with finance group of various domestic and foreign business units to gather information necessary to prepare quarterly tax provisions, tax estimated payments, and federal and state tax returns and extensions.
- Facilitates communication and provides ample assistance to team members.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
- 5+ years of experience in Corporate Income Tax
- Familiar with SAP and HFM applications a plus
**Please apply directly to this posting to be considered or email email@example.com**
skills: FIN 48
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.