Are you looking to join a dynamic global company as a Materials Planning Manager? We are seeking a Materials Planning Manager for a manufacturing company in the Danbury area. This role will direct a team of 3 in executing the processes and procedures of the Planning Department. This role will also be responsible for overseeing strategic projects on planning platforms, demand analytics, and change management.
location: Danbury, Connecticut
job type: Permanent
salary: $95,000 - 105,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
- Establish new demand planning tools, moving concepts to execution.
- Develop plans around data analytics and deep learning in demand side S&OP
- Lead the alignment of demand with data regarding new customer requirements, focus growth products, phase in / phase out, and product deletions.
- Oversee SAP/ECC Production Planning (production, planning & superseding processes) module.
- Evaluate the impact of PP transactions throughout other SAP/ECC modules.
- Responsible for demand planning materials for all American plants.
- Oversight for the product life cycle management (PLM) of the Material Master, Bill of Material, Work Center, Routing and Standard Costing at plant level
- Strive towards continuous improvement on work instructions, departmental processes, optimization of work time.
- Bachelor's degree required in applicable business field
- Prior experience with Change Management and Project Management
- Prior SAP experience required
- Ability to think analytically.
- Prior supervisory experience
- Experience in demand planning groups with significant number of SKU's and high volume.
: 495-105K, plus potential for 15% bonus, depending on experience, excellent benefits and bonus potential
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.