Fast growth organization in Palm Beach County looking to hire a Controller who will have direct accounting responsibility over their multi-location manfacturing operations. In addition to implementing and maintaining inventory management processes and procedures, this role will be responsible for the measurement of finished goods quality and production efficiency.
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $125,000 - 135,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Manage monthly and consolidated production forecast
- Manage input and product costing and BOMs
- Weekly/monthly inventory reconciliation
- Inventory process and procedures improvement
- Production budget versus actual analysis
- Make recommendations on improved production yield and cost reduction
- 7+ years of accounting experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Advanced Excel
- Large data analytics
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance
- CPA preferred
If you are a self starter and looking to join a dynamic, fast growth company this could be your next career opportunity!
skills: Cost Accounting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.