Do you have 2 plus years of federal and international tax experience with a Big 4 Public Accounting firm and want to make a change? If so, keep reading as this fantastic opportunity may be right for you.
Multi-billion dollar company is seeking a Corporate Tax Senior to round out their highly successful team. This position is more than just compliance; you will be doing a great deal of planning, learning and looking for opportunities to save money and increase profits.
Positive culture, very competitive compensation package and truly healthy work/life balance. Additional perks as well.
location: Saint Louis, Missouri
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 135,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Prepare international portions of the federal tax return.
- Prepare international tax provision components.
- Support a variety of tax related projects.
- Assist in transfer pricing matters with foreign tax authorities.
- Provide research analysis and computations as needed.
- Assist with FBAR and obtain residency certifications.
- Big 4 public accounting firm experience.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience.
- US International tax experience and/or federal income tax experience. Both a plus.
- Motivated, self-driven, team player.
- A voracious learner.
- Bachelors in Accounting.
- CPA preferred.
If you have 2 plus years of experience with a Big 4 public accounting firm, click to apply! Include your professional resume.
skills: Federal Tax, International Tax, $2 billion+
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.