Randstad Professionals is currently recruiting for a Service Assistant!
Randstad is the
largest staffing agency in the world, and one of the leading in the country for job
placements! The Richmond division of Randstad Professionals specializes in positions in
the Accounting, Finance, and Mortgage professions. We have positions ranging from Data
entry clerks and loan assistants, to Senior Underwriters and Directors of Finance!
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $17 - 18 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
The Responsibilities for this position include:
- Orders all premium audits within expected timelines
- Prepares all audit endorsements for booking and issuance
- Refers all audit endorsements to underwriter for review as per workflow guidelines
- Facilitates the timely completion of audits and inspections by working with our brokers and third party vendors
- Prepares and tracks notices of cancellations for audit and inspection non-compliance
- Scans and files all premium payments
- Scans and files all finance company notifications as requested
Qualifications for this position include:
- Two to five years of data entry or related experience preferred
- Related insurance experience preferred
- Extremely high degree of accuracy and efficiency in data entry
- Detail-oriented with initiative and ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to independently execute training instructions and make judgment decisions
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
Any qualified and interested individuals should send their resume directly to: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
skills: Data Entry
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.